The P.C.C. had a vision day on Saturday 17th October 2015. We adopted a new vision statement – “Celebrating and sharing God’s love” and we outlined our priorities as a church for the next 5 years:
For the next
(Click below to expand each one)
- Making our front of house more inviting and with better communication: Advertising our website and services in a noticeboard, parking arrangements, leafleting our special services details throughout the parish
- Attempting some community based services (Emergency Services, Pet Blessing etc.)
- Engaging with the Bedwell Community Centre and local Primary Schools.
- Engaging with local hotels and the Town Centre more actively.
- Hosting a monthly after-school club like Messy Church/ Godly Play
- Having a monthly non-Eucharistic Family Service in addition to the Parish
- Establish a Social Committee to put on social events.
- Hold some more events focused on learning and spirituality, in addition to
the Advent and Lent Courses.
- Widening the congregation’s involvement in all aspects of parish life.
- Establishing some more sub-committees of the PCC (Fabric, Social and
- Establishing a Stewardship Committee to assist with fundraising and giving.